al enviar un fax con windows 7 dice:el medio esta protegido contra escritura
Cuando Intento enviar un fax con la consola de fax de windows 7, me dice que no lo puede enviar por que "el medio esta protegido contra escritura".
Que puedo hacer? Gracias anticipadas.
Anwsers to the Problem al enviar un fax con windows 7 dice:el medio esta protegido contra escritura
Please select your language from the drop down list above to post your question in the language of your choice.
The forum you posted in is for English only.
If you do not find the desired language above, support options for additional international
locations can be found by following the link below:
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: al enviar un fax con windows 7 dice:el medio esta protegido contra escritura:
How to Fix al enviar un fax con windows 7 dice:el medio esta protegido contra escritura with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: After Windows 7 clean install video drivers will not install and say hardware that worked a mere few days ago no longer exist. [Solved],Solution to Error: Album covers on windows media player do not match actual playlist of albums!!,Troubleshooting:after installing the latest update for programs, should the previous downloads be deleted ?,[Solved] After installing windows 8 the system coudn't find a driver for AMD Radeon HD6700.,How to Resolve - After Spacing proble in word 2010 new document?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator