Monday, April 18, 2016

Fast Solution to Problem: After the full trial ends, will I still have Starter?

After the full trial ends, will I still have Starter?

I have Microsoft Office Starter 2010 and it's actually great.
I needed power point so I downloaded the full office 60 day trial for now, but I'm hoping when the trial ends I'll still have Starter.
It's really useful and I'd hate to lose the basic Word
after the trial of the full version ends.
Will I still have it?

Anwsers to the Problem After the full trial ends, will I still have Starter?

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

If you still have it now (as I expect you do), it will still be there when you uninstall the trial.

If it was uninstalled by the trial, you would have to use the "refresh partition" to reset you computer and windows installation back to "factory fresh".
That includes all of the factory crapware, like Starter.

  • Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
  • http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
  • Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
  • Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
  • Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After the full trial ends, will I still have Starter?:

How to Fix After the full trial ends, will I still have Starter? with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: How Can I Fix - aim won't start up__?,Solution to Problem: After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7, cannot open some applications and system will not shut down,After replacing the favorites file with another the \"Favorites Bar\" is reverse alphabetical order. How to fix?,[Anwsered] After my cousin moved in I am unable to access the internet on my laptop. When I try and diagnose the problem it tells me \"verify the current proxy server configuration\".,After start up toshiba screen appears but windows does not boot just a black screen with cursor Tech Support,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?

No comments:

Post a Comment