After using Office word 2007, my print preview has none of the text I have just written
I do work on microsoft word 2007 but the text disaapears when I print preview or print it?
Solutions to the Problem After using Office word 2007, my print preview has none of the text I have just written
Possibly the text is formatted as Hidden? If you click on the Show/Hide
¶ button (to turn it off), does your text disappear? If so, it is Hidden.
Ctrl+A to Select All and then press Ctrl+Shift+H to reverse the formatting, or right-click, choose Font, and clear the check box for Hidden.
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After using Office word 2007, my print preview has none of the text I have just written:
How to Fix After using Office word 2007, my print preview has none of the text I have just written with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Fix - After repartition on windows 7 \"operating system not found\"?,Troubleshoot:After Windows 7 system crashed, getting Runtime error Program:C:\\Windows\\system32\\nvvsvc.exe Error,Fast Solution to Error: after upgrading Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, it has a black screen when the system on sleeping,After typing in a website in address bar receiving message \"IE cannot display and wants to diagnose connection problems\" [Solved],All \"media buttons\" stopped working. AGAIN. Windows 7,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator