after upgrading to Windows 8.1, computer does not recognize my HP printer
original Title - printer
since windows 8.1 my computer will not recognise my hp 2250 printer my printer
Anwsers to the Problem after upgrading to Windows 8.1, computer does not recognize my HP printer
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix after upgrading to Windows 8.1, computer does not recognize my HP printer
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: after upgrading to Windows 8.1, computer does not recognize my HP printer:
How to Fix after upgrading to Windows 8.1, computer does not recognize my HP printer with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: After Windows 7 clean install video drivers will not install and say hardware that worked a mere few days ago no longer exist. [Solved],How Can I Fix - aim won't start up__?,[Solved] after start up how can I see the desktop instead of the start screen,Troubleshooting:After upgrading from Vista to Windows 8 my computer worked fine for a few days and then got error saying OS not found next time I turned it on.,ALI Audio Accelerator WDM Driver needed for intergraded laptop system for windows 7 upgrade [Anwsered],32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?