Monday, April 18, 2016

Solution to Error: After Uninstalling "IDT Audio" (Which I thought was a harmful virus), the sound on my computer stopped working! Help!?

After Uninstalling "IDT Audio" (Which I thought was a harmful virus), the sound on my computer stopped working! Help!?

I was going through my programs, and uninstalling a few that I searched up and seemed like viruses.
I uninstalled "IDT Audio", and when I did that, my sound stopped working on my Windows 7 laptop.
The Beats Audio disc thing spins around, but the soundbars
don't fill up.
And in the bottom right hand corner, there's a speaker with a red "x".
Can somebody tell me what to do to get my sound back? Thank you!

Solutions to the Problem After Uninstalling "IDT Audio" (Which I thought was a harmful virus), the sound on my computer stopped working! Help!?

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.

Make sure your computer has at least the minimum amount of random access memory (RAM) required to run the program that is displaying the error. Look for the program requirements online or in the packaging information.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After Uninstalling "IDT Audio" (Which I thought was a harmful virus), the sound on my computer stopped working! Help!?:

How to Fix After Uninstalling "IDT Audio" (Which I thought was a harmful virus), the sound on my computer stopped working! Help!? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: After upgrading to Windows 7, download speed is slower [Anwsered],[Anwsered] After writing down my product key for Microsoft 2007(CD) i recieve a error stating... Error Message - Setup cannot find Office.en-us\\setup.xml in Office Setup.. Please help!!!,Tech Support: After system restore no longer have custom drives icons,After starting windows the monitor goes to standby (screen is almost completely dimmed\/black) but the computer is on [Anwsered],How to Fix Problem - After runnung ipcomfig i get a message that media is disconnected, how fo i fix this??,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?

No comments:

Post a Comment