after trying to go to last configuration, loading screen is still on the monitor
I am trying to reboot my computer and clear out all the downloaded material.
my problem is that i cannot get past the loading screen; whether I'm in safemode or in my last configuration.
all i see is the loading screen and and keeps soing that for awhile.
Can someone help me out??
Keys to the Problem after trying to go to last configuration, loading screen is still on the monitor
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
- Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up in the list of search results).
- Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
- Click on Next and follow the instructions given.
Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.
Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.
Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: after trying to go to last configuration, loading screen is still on the monitor:
How to Fix after trying to go to last configuration, loading screen is still on the monitor with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: After updating to explorer 9 I can no longer log into a MIS webmail account to access educational information and check internal emails. Why? Tech Support,How to Fix Problem - After setting up the home group and sharing a printer the remote Win7 still cannot print.?,Solution to Error: After installing Windows 8.1, my computer makes a noise every few minutes.,Troubleshooting:After installing windows 7 I was unable to access my outlook express Error,Fast Solution to Problem: After upgrading to Win 7, I encounter problem importing Contacts and Mail,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator