auto run will not open programs from drives---everything in auto run is set up correctly
everytime I insert disc into drive---autorun does not start disc--I always need to go into (my computer) and click on drive to search for RUN file to start disc as to download program----I checked autorun settings,everything seems to be correctly setup.
Keys to the Problem auto run will not open programs from drives---everything in auto run is set up correctly
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: auto run will not open programs from drives---everything in auto run is set up correctly:
How to Fix auto run will not open programs from drives---everything in auto run is set up correctly with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: How to Fix Problem - Auto updates\/scheduled maintenance?,Fast Solution to Error: Back up - lock screen,[Anwsered] Attachments to gmail from excell,How to Fix Problem - Auto Detect, Entering Power Save keeps occurring every 10 minutes while I'm actively using PC; how can I stop this??,Tech Support: Auto Fill in Internet Explorer 8?,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?