Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Tech Support: Auto Fill in Internet Explorer 8?

Auto Fill in Internet Explorer 8?

Hi, thanks so much for trying to help me! Not to long ago I had my PC just how I liked it, toolbars, great, buttons, great, etc...Then along came a site that said that I should upgrade to Internet Explorer 8.
Well UGH! I didn't even have a problem
with 7!
Anyway my question is can I use Auto fill with IE 8 and bigger than that can I uninstall IE8 and go back to IE7 or do you recommend going forward not moving backward?  Is IE8 really better than it seems at first?
Like for example when I open a new tab I used to get a neat screen with several screen shots of places I've recently been, now I get a very weird screen talking about What do you want to do next with Blogger, Google Maps, and Google Translate, which is NOTHING
like myself. 
I just want my old PC back but I realize I need to move forward so I just kinda need to know what to do now.  I have no idea how to work with this program.  It wont even connect to my home network alot of the time.  I tried to restore to before I installed
it but of course for somre reason there is NO restore day before yesterday. 
But again I rely on Auto Fill about 10 times a day so if you could touch on my problems I'd appreciate it.
Thanks ever so much,
Misty

Solutions to the Problem Auto Fill in Internet Explorer 8?

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Hello MistyDML,
Internet Explorer has an AutoComplete feature that may be of assistance.
 Internet Explorer's AutoComplete feature lets you more quickly fill out web forms and navigate to websites you have visited in the past.
AutoComplete collects and stores in the registry on your computer the data you type in web form text
boxes and the Address bar.
If you choose to use AutoComplete for passwords, they will be stored in encrypted form on your computer.
AutoComplete information is not shared with other users of your computer.
To turn AutoComplete on :
1.       In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
2.       On the Content tab, in the AutoComplete section, click Settings.
In the AutoComplete Settings dialog box, check the appropriate check boxes for the AutoComplete options you do not wish to
use, and then click OK.
 
3.       Make sure that you have the history box checked.
The Internet Explorer 8 comes with numerous features that are not available with Internet Explorer 7.
To explore the features you can check out the below link:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/features/faster.aspx
If you would still like to remove Internet Explorer 8, here is an article you can follow:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/957700
Thanks,                      
Irfan H, Microsoft Answers Support Engineer.
Visit our
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Because of this Auto Fill in Internet Explorer 8? error, Windows can fail in starting some processes and the system's performance can significantly slow down. In some cases, Windows has problems starting up and the system can freeze.

Lastly, this error Auto Fill in Internet Explorer 8? can even result in the Blue screen of death error message, just like other critical Windows errors. If any of the above problems and symptoms occur in your PC, then you should immediately seek to resolve this problem.

In order to resolve Auto Fill in Internet Explorer 8? error or repair the corrupted and damaged Windows files, you will need a Auto Fill in Internet Explorer 8? error repair tool. There is more than one method of treating this kind of error code, and here is how you can manually do it:

  1. Start the computer and log in as administrator
  2. Go to the start button and select All Programs. Go to Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore
  3. Click on System Restore and in a new window, select the 'Restore my computer to an earlier time's option and click Next
  4. On the new confirmation window that appears, click Next
  5. Restart your computer after the restoration has been completed

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Auto Fill in Internet Explorer 8?:

How to Fix Auto Fill in Internet Explorer 8? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Are maintenance procedures and updates performed when the computer is in the sleep mode? [Solved],Are the Outlook 2013 PST and data files identical to Outlook 2010 files?,Fast Solution to Error: automatically add date to filename when saving a word document?,How to Fix Problem - Auto updates\/scheduled maintenance?,[Solved] Awaking from Hibernate without prompting while motherboard appears to be asleep.,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?

No comments:

Post a Comment