BSOD on dell 5520 with windows 7 ultimate, the error messages are BCCode 1a, BCCode 50,
I'm having a bluescreen problem for my dell 5520 with windows 7 ultimate,
the error messages are BCCode 1a, BCCode 50, please help me to get out of this..
my laptop configuration is 750hd, 6gb ram with intel 3g i5 processsor..
Keys to the Problem BSOD on dell 5520 with windows 7 ultimate, the error messages are BCCode 1a, BCCode 50,
We do need the actual DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
If you are overclocking stop. (chances are if you dont know if you are, you are not)
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*Please upload them to a file sharing service like Skydrive or"Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings...
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
Please also run MSinfo32 and upload the output as well.
To run MSinfo32 please go to start>run>MSinfo32
Go to "file" "save" and upload the saved file with the DMPS
(Instructions for XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8)
Open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.
Make sure your computer has at least the minimum amount of random access memory (RAM) required to run the program that is displaying the error. Look for the program requirements online or in the packaging information.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: BSOD on dell 5520 with windows 7 ultimate, the error messages are BCCode 1a, BCCode 50,:
How to Fix BSOD on dell 5520 with windows 7 ultimate, the error messages are BCCode 1a, BCCode 50, with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.188.8.131.52 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.184.108.40.206 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.220.127.116.11 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.18.104.22.168 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: How to Fix Error - C:\\Windows\\System32\\ReAgent.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error when attempting to perform Windows 7 backup?,Solution to Error: Calculate The Difference Between Two Dates,Solution to Error: Buffer Overrun,How to Fix Problem - Browsers crash on download in Win7?,Fast Solution to Error: C.Drive locked,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work