deleting messages in live mail
After deleting a large amount of messages I right clicked on "Deleted Items" folder and chose to empty folder.
Next time Live Mail checked for new messages it downloaded all deleted messages into my Inbox.
Went to Options>email accounts>Properties>Advanced.
Under Delivery options the only box checked is "Remove from Server when deleted from "Deleted Items".
Restarted and tried to empty "Deleted Items" with same with same results.
I have tried multiple settings with no luck.
The server not only sends deleted items
back to my InBox it also sends a copy of each item thereby doubling my inbox items.
After multiple changes and trying again my inbox is huge.
Keys to the Problem deleting messages in live mail
the only box checked is "Remove....
is not a true statement, because Leave a copy of messages on the server must be checked for Remove ........
to not be greyed out.
Pop3 accounts do not receive old messages unless something is preventing all messages from downloading.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error deleting messages in live mail has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: deleting messages in live mail:
How to Fix deleting messages in live mail with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 126.96.36.199059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.188.8.131.52 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.184.108.40.206,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: dates and sumifs formula,Tech Support: Deleting Entire Pages With Content In MS Office Word 2010,Tech Support: dell wireless broadband not staring in win 7,How to Resolve - Custom Fonts NOT Working!!?,Troubleshoot:Dates not appearing properly in combo box