24 Gz transceiver casuse reboot to safety mode
Purchased a Microsoft Wireless Key board and mouse. When I inserted the 24Ghz Transceiver in the USB port to link these up with my PC, the screen went blank and rebooted to the start up screen, and then to a black white screen, which asked if I wanted
to restart normally or in Safe Mode with a couple of other options. Even if i ask it to reboot normally, it keeps going back to the 4 choice. Once I remove the transceiver, it boots normally. Anyone have any ideas on this. Also tried a transceiver from
a Logitech keyboard with the same result. Both of these transceivers worked fine in other units in my office.
Keys to the Problem 24 Gz transceiver casuse reboot to safety mode
For connection issue with a Microsoft Bluetooth device, refer to the link below.
Connecting a Microsoft Bluetooth device.
Advanced troubleshooting tips for general USB problems.
Let us know if this helped.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 24 Gz transceiver casuse reboot to safety mode:
How to Fix 24 Gz transceiver casuse reboot to safety mode with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: 3.46gb ram usable but 8gb installed,Fast Solution to Problem: 20 windows update shortcut appearing at the rigt side of the task bar and keep coming one by one.,How Can I Fix - 100% CPU but all processers are running low?,Solution to Problem: 2 Webpages that I visit without any problems using IE7 are causing D.E.P. on my pc to close IE8,2 general theorical questions Tech Support,18 months of emails disappeared after running Disk Cleanup!,189.11 nvidia driver recovery,2007 Performance Issue / Very slow saves to network share,32- bit or the 64 bit version?,32 bit application in windows7 64 bit