2 home/student 2010 free trials downloaded, can one be uninstalled?
I end up downloading 2 free trials.. now i cant install neither one on my computer, error msg: Error 25004 The product key you entered cannot be use on this machine.
This is most likely due to previous office 2010 trials being installed.
How or can i delete one of the free trial and install one on my computer, will that work and how....
Keys to the Problem 2 home/student 2010 free trials downloaded, can one be uninstalled?
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix 2 home/student 2010 free trials downloaded, can one be uninstalled?
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 2 home/student 2010 free trials downloaded, can one be uninstalled?:
How to Fix 2 home/student 2010 free trials downloaded, can one be uninstalled? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: 1327 Invalid Drive Z Error Code 80004004 Error Code 137 80072ee7 Fix 3315 Error 26 3213 1726 0X6be Error Code 1393 Acaptuser32 dll Error 3050 Biosinfo dll,Fast Solution to Fix Error 1017 Received Logging On To The Standby Error,Installation Error 1706 Error Fixer,Loopback Failure Error - How to Fix,How to Fix Pro Registry Cleaner Error,How to Fix Win 7 Installation Error Code: 0x800705070 Error Quickly
Read More: 2010 word starter will not shut down,2003 MSO Excel issue [Anwsered],Troubleshooting:12gb of shared graphic memory GONE !,Fast Solution to Problem: 2 screens at the same time,Solution to Error: 2 GB of undeletable temporary files,IE 8: Can't Send Page by Email AND Can't Send Link by Email,I can't connect to yahoo.com for online gaming after installing ex9 is there a problem?,c drive says full with 58gb and drive d has 219gb how to fromat drive c for more gb,Automatic Spelling Correction in MS Excel 2007,Attempting to install a financial program and getting error with regsvr32