6gb DDR3 ram installed only 4gb useable
reacently bought and build a new computer and with it i bought 6gb ram (3x2gb cards) and they are all placed in the same motherboard channel and i do have 64bit version of Win7 installed
my question is: why does win7 still only reconize 4gb even though i got it optimized for 6gb?
direct screen shot link:
Solutions to the Problem 6gb DDR3 ram installed only 4gb useable
Check Windows System Requirements
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 6gb DDR3 ram installed only 4gb useable:
How to Fix 6gb DDR3 ram installed only 4gb useable with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Read More: How to Resolve - 1 XP PC not showing in My Network Places and Networks in Windows 7?,How to Fix Error - 2-3 days after my one year warranty expired, my computer suddenly shut down during use. I restarted but it shut down again.?,Solution to Error: 3C905 driver for 64 bit win 7 or Vista,Tech Support: 25 minutes for it to reboot!!!,How to Fix Error - 2 available drives on protection settings RECOVERY and OS (C) System and restore points?,2 hyperlinks 1 cell,2 warnings 'Load Library