Friday, March 4, 2016

Troubleshoot:I have attempted to recover my account, through the password reset. However, when I reset the password, and log in, it says my account is blocked. How do I fix this?

I have attempted to recover my account, through the password reset. However, when I reset the password, and log in, it says my account is blocked. How do I fix this?

Please help, I'm tired of resubmitting and getting the same errors.

Solutions to the Problem I have attempted to recover my account, through the password reset. However, when I reset the password, and log in, it says my account is blocked. How do I fix this?

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi JoshuaSypert,
 
·         Which account are you referring to?
·         Is it a user account profile or email account?
·         Which operating system is installed on your computer?
·         Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
 
Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.
I would suggest you to include some more details regarding the issue you’re facing.
 
Please see the article provided below prior to posting your question in any of the forums.
 
Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
 
Reply with more information on the issue so that we can assist you in better way.

Make Sure that your Computer Meets the System Requirements

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: I have attempted to recover my account, through the password reset. However, when I reset the password, and log in, it says my account is blocked. How do I fix this?:

 

 

How to Fix I have attempted to recover my account, through the password reset. However, when I reset the password, and log in, it says my account is blocked. How do I fix this? with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: Cdplayer Exe HL2 exe errorData Execution Prevention Dep Wfxsnt40 exe download javaw exe Kavo Exe Application Error Windows Xp Failed To Copy Mue exe To Mcscript inuse exe Wtoolsa exe Http Scanpst Exe Shellmon Exe javaw exe download Restore Exe Missing kass exe Hpzinw12 Exe Cpu Officelivesignin exe Spoolsv Exe Virus steambackup exe Werfault Exe Application Error Turn Off Wmplayer Exe Qbwebconnectoer exe Wzcsldr2 Exe Entry Point Not Found Latest Windows 7 Wgadiag Exe,About "BitLocker" Application,Asus Laptop Stuck In 'automatic Repair Loop',Automatic Repair Windows 8 Pro 32 Bits Version,7 Days Passed After I Bought My New Laptop, Still Can't Fully Functioning.,Any URL In MS Outlook Express I Click On Does Not Take Me To A Web Page.
Read More: How to Resolve - web cam 1.3mp?,[Anwsered] Comscore survey hangs on Internet Explorer 11,Windows 8 always ran into a problem in restart/shutdown screen,Another...Formula Help Question,How can I remove the RealPlayer program from my computer?,Machine configuration issues in Windows Live Mail,Want to do full backup on alternating USB drives.

No comments:

Post a Comment