Sunday, March 20, 2016

Solution to Error: 64-bit slower than 32-bit? And sleeping mode makes my internet access disappear.

64-bit slower than 32-bit? And sleeping mode makes my internet access disappear.

I've been running 32-bit for a week and to summarize the whole experience I was impressed with this OS.
Now I upgraded my memory from 2GB to 6GB and wanted to try the 64-bit.
But I have to say that I think the 64-bit is running much slower than the 32-bit.
Is it because of all the 32-bit applications I have installed? I mean even when using explorer and I'm typing somthing fast I can see the text is lagging.
Not all the time, but sometimes.
This problem I never experienced with the 32-bit.
Or is it
just simply that the computer world isn't quite ready for a 64-bit system? Cause most of my applications only use 32-bit.

Plus I have a problem with the sleeping mode, and that goes for both 32 and 64-bit.
99% of the times when it goes to sleeping mode and I try to start windows again the internet access stopped working.
Sometimes it comes back after long waiting.
But trust me,
it goes much faster to restart windows instead of waiting for this internet access to come back.
Anyone else with the same problem?

* PhenomIIx3 720, ASUS M4A78 PRO, 6GB OCZ Reaper, OCZ ModXstream 600 W, Radeon HD 4670, D-Link DIR-615.
*

Anwsers to the Problem 64-bit slower than 32-bit? And sleeping mode makes my internet access disappear.

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Hello mickeandersson81,
Thank you for using Microsoft Answers forum.  Most users experience this slowness when they do not format their hard drive from 32bit to 64bit. 
I suggest you backup your data and format the drive with the 64-bit version. 
There is a known issue with Windows 7 and sleep mode.  Thank you for your time and efforts in evaluating Windows 7.

Thanks for using the Answers Forum.
Please let us know how this works out.



Joseph
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Using Windows troubleshooter:

  • Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
  • A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
  • Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
  • Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
  • The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
  • Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 64-bit slower than 32-bit? And sleeping mode makes my internet access disappear.:

 

 

How to Fix 64-bit slower than 32-bit? And sleeping mode makes my internet access disappear. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: How to Fix 3371 Errors in Windows XP,7,8&8.1?,Repair Corrupt Cab Files Error - How to Fix,Skchui.dll Error - How to Fix,Symantec Antivirus Slows Down Computer Error - How to Resolve,Error Windows Xp System Restore Incomplete Fix Solution,How to Fix - After updating from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 9, my Favorites are lost?,How to Fix - Combination Stacked-Clustered Chart in Excel - Align data with horizontal tick marks?,Solution to Error: Macro to search and copy rows to different sheets based on cell value,Need solution to this problem in order to stop Vista from beeping.__"Your version of Microsoft Deprecated DLL Components isn't compatible with this version of Windows",Server Error in '/' Application.Site also runtime error [Solved]
Read More: How to Fix - 64bit ops and software designed for 34bit. any way to get it to work??,7 vs. Vista Tech Support,Solution to Error: 64bit serial emulator,[Solution] 4 GB DDR2 750 Hard drive windows 7: Why is my memory usage always above 75% from start up?,Fast Solution to Error: 64 bit Win 7 will see ipod touch as a camera but canot be seen in itunes,2 msn.com site,2007 Performance Issue / Very slow saves to network share,Can I use my HP D110A web service printer as a proxy server?,can i use a zoom 56k v.92/v.90 modem with 64b dileup? netzero said i might have the rong modem?,Can I downgrade to win 32-bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment