a web site builder I purchased will open on other laptops but just not mine?
I try to log on to this site
http://sites.createasite.co.nz/beng/coma/wscx.cls/main from my www.freeparking.co.nz account, and it won't load, it just stays on the spinning loading icon, yet I can access it on other laptops
using my account details.
I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro, using Windows 7 and have tried IE9 and Firefox .
Have enabled Java; tried turning security off, cleared cache etc and the freeparking technicians can't figure it out either.
Keys to the Problem a web site builder I purchased will open on other laptops but just not mine?
Are you able to access the site directly?
http://sites.createasite.co.nz/beng/coma/wscx.cls/main without using
I would also suggest you to get in touch with the website developers if the issue is confined to the accessing this particular website from
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix a web site builder I purchased will open on other laptops but just not mine?
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: a web site builder I purchased will open on other laptops but just not mine?:
How to Fix a web site builder I purchased will open on other laptops but just not mine? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Error: Add Checkboxes if there is a value in a cell in the same row,How Can You Fix - a blank search box appears on my desktop and will not go away?,Troubleshoot:A white blob on 1\/3of my screen on my desktop.How do I get rid of it. Error,Solution to Problem: Accidental default program setting to Windows Explorer as default,Add 2 separate 'Worksheet Change' macros into the same worksheet [Anwsered],Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up