Active inventory from QB to our website
we have a active inventory list in our QB. I would like for our sales team to see an up to the min inventory list. Is there a way to link the website to the QB list?
Thank you for any help
Solutions to the Problem Active inventory from QB to our website
There are products that apparently do that, such as :
I found a number of others by doing an internet search for "quickbooks inventory link to website"
There are also discussions on the Quickbooks forums including:
Since what you are trying to link to is specific to Quickbooks, you may want to look for more discussions and/or post a question in the Quickbooks forums:
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Active inventory from QB to our website:
How to Fix Active inventory from QB to our website with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Add numbers in cells that also contain text,A802PT3Y IDE controller doesn't have a driver [Solved],Fast Solution to Error: ADD FAVORITES - view main folders only, with + to expand,Troubleshooting:A problem with Window 7 Unidentified network or No internet access??,How Can You Fix - A linked TEXT BOX with multiple font styles - is this possible??,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up