4.00 GB installed 2.47 GB usable
I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit that is only recognizing 2.47GB of 4.00GB installed.
Is there any way to increase how much memory is being accessed?
Keys to the Problem 4.00 GB installed 2.47 GB usable
No. 32-bit Windows can access only a maximum of 4gb of memory, less system reserved memory and memory used by the graphic card. This is likely the best you can do.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 4.00 GB installed 2.47 GB usable:
How to Fix 4.00 GB installed 2.47 GB usable with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Read More: How to Fix - 8 inch Windows 8.1 Pro Tablet?,How to Fix Error - 2012 date\/time format error?,[Solved] 700z lexmark printer,Troubleshoot:128- bit Encryption Level Error,How Can You Fix - 2007 Excel Hot keys prob?,2 Monitors - split screen MS Word 2010,2 home groups on 1 computer network,2010 Word docs t/f'd to new laptop are now 97-2003--help to t/f these back to 2010,4 x 6 index card in word does not print correctly,6.5 windows mobile emulator will not sync with win 7 professional