Adding captions to images breaks Word 2010
I am currently trying to do some University work but being held back by Word 2010 playing up. Since yesterday and now today whenever I right click on a image and click add caption so it displays what the image is underneath it crashes Word 2010 and puts lines
in place of my text, if I change the view to any other view apart from print layout it shows my text but I can't do anything to it, of course when you work in Word you use the default print preview view and this is what is playing up. A friend of mine did
fix this yesterday but is not around today and I would like to fix my document and find out and fix what is causing this so hopefully you can help.
Here is what it looks like: http://puu.sh/35Qnb.png
Update 1: Pressing Undo takes me back to my document successfully but it locks it self for editing so I need to stop the restrict editing feature.
Solutions to the Problem Adding captions to images breaks Word 2010
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Adding captions to images breaks Word 2010
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Adding captions to images breaks Word 2010:
How to Fix Adding captions to images breaks Word 2010 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:After a Windows 8 Update, my system is stuck in system restore and a blank screen. Error,Solution to Problem: After formating the pc i am not able to open one of the word doc saved in d drive it says access denied.pls help.,Solution to Error: After closing a program, Windows 7 screen goes blank,Troubleshooting:Adding a font to Word 2002 Error,How to Fix Error - ADVANCED SORT AND FILTER?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded