Friday, March 4, 2016

Troubleshoot:My laptop is not start when i click on switch but it starts when charger is connected and also charging is not processed so what i should do to on my computer nd charging

My laptop is not start when i click on switch but it starts when charger is connected and also charging is not processed so what i should do to on my computer nd charging

My laptop  not start when i click on switch but it starts when charger is connected and also charging is not processed so what i should do to on my computer nd charging

Solutions to the Problem My laptop is not start when i click on switch but it starts when charger is connected and also charging is not processed so what i should do to on my computer nd charging

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Make Sure that your Computer Meets the System Requirements

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: My laptop is not start when i click on switch but it starts when charger is connected and also charging is not processed so what i should do to on my computer nd charging:

 

 

How to Fix My laptop is not start when i click on switch but it starts when charger is connected and also charging is not processed so what i should do to on my computer nd charging with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: AVG Technologies ScriptHelperApi Class Add-on,(0x80242302) Volume Shadow Copy Service Component Encountered An Unexpected Error.,100% CPU Usage Without Many Programs Being Run Windows 7,After Installing Kubuntu, Unable To Boot To Windows 8 Or Perform A Refresh.,After Installing Windows 7 To Laptop The Labels Print Out Of Line How Can I Fix It,1723 There is a problem with this Windows Installer package A DLL required After Windows 8 1 upgrade IE keep crashing Vidoes won t play Store shows error in opening Are there going to be any 7 inch Windows 8 tablets am unable to open hlp file on Windows 7 machine After upgrading to Windows 8 1 my Bluetooth device doesn t work Brand new Gateway laptop with Windows 7 not charging when plugged in Cannot open Store and PC settings on Windows 8 1 Cannot download apply Windows SP2 KB948465 Keeps Failing Adapting software with Windows 7 Connecting Adobe PSE 8 with Windows Live Mail problems After installing IE10 for Windows 7 I can t download anything Corrupted Recycle bins in Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Windows Vista Unidentified Network Direct3D crashes after running Windows Experience Index Activated Windows Media Center computer becomes unusable dllhost exe and Windows 7 Thumbnail Preview Problem
Read More: While watching video via Netflix my laptop shutsdown after about 20 minutes of viewing. [Anwsered],Troubleshoot:How to create a restore point in windows 8 Error,Tech Support: sometimes my excel is send \"not responding\".,task scheduler is not shutting down the programs when scheduled,windows wont let me install service pack 2 for vista, says its error code 80073712, please help,my computer wont let me burn a disc,Microsoft Word 2010 is flagging both "it's" and "its",Security update failure. - error code 800B0100

No comments:

Post a Comment