Adding columns in a loop, with formulas
I have a puzzle to solve with inadequate understanding of VBA.
I have a worksheet with anywhere from 50 -100 columns, depending on the amount of activity for the week.
The name of the worksheet is Report. Starting from cell C3, I need to add two columns to the right, put a formula into the new D3 and the new E3, and fill the formula down to the last row with data in column C.
The formula in D3 is =VLOOKUP(A2,data_array,6,FALSE) and the formula in E3 is =D3*1.1043.
Then two columns need to be added to the right of F3 (which used to be D3) and put in the two formulas and then fill down as before.
This process needs to be repeated until there are no more original columns.
I hope I explained this in an understandable manner.
Anwsers to the Problem Adding columns in a loop, with formulas
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Adding columns in a loop, with formulas
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Adding columns in a loop, with formulas:
How to Fix Adding columns in a loop, with formulas with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: After an auto update from Windows 8 to 8.1 my display is continuously flickering. [Solved],[Solved] Adobe PDF Printer,[Solution] Adobe context menu not showing on Standard User, but show up on Administrator User,Tech Support: after instaling windows updates DVD ROM not reconized and not appear in my computer,Solution to Problem: After a recent windows7 update, my laptop no longer recognises netflix.com.,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded