Sunday, March 27, 2016

Fast Solution to Problem: 2 GB of undeletable temporary files

2 GB of undeletable temporary files

Hi,
I've been running CCleaner and I've seen that it found over 2 GB of temp files.
It tried to delete them, but the files are still there.
I ran the disk cleanup utility and it said that there are no temporary files.
so I opened the %TEMP% folder and I saw
that the files are really inside.
What can I do with the files? I am afraid to delete them manually because I've seen an uninstall app, some visual C# soure files and my user account image inside the folder.
How can I get rid of the files ( without affecting programs in my computer )?
Thank you for your answer!
Dominik
 
P.S.: Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.

Keys to the Problem 2 GB of undeletable temporary files

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Well, it is not rare for one's opinion to be at variance with what Windows thinks..
:-)

If CCleaner will not delete them either, they must be important or are locked.

LOG files can be easily removed, but it is not always wise as they are a record of what Windows has been doing..
to remove them, see here..
http://techrena.net/delete-log-files-windows-7/

A couple of Gb is nothing these days, what with hard drives averaging at 750gb a piece..

In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.

  • Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
  • Click on Boot Tab
  • Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
  • Select Network.
  • Click Apply and OK.
  • Reboot your System.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 2 GB of undeletable temporary files:

How to Fix 2 GB of undeletable temporary files with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related:
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: 3 consent.exe files cannnot open start menu is it mal-ware?,How to Fix Problem - 1628: failed to complete installation - Can't Update a Game - Win7 x64?,How Can You Fix - 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate very slow navigate?,[Solved] 2007 Excel Macro - Error on \"Selection.Insert Shift:=xlDown\" line,Troubleshoot:32 bit IE won't launch unless run as administrator in 64bit ultimate. but 64 bit IE launch just fine.,2012 calendar template for 2007 excel version that has 12 pg for each month, with notes?,2007 Word won't let me add a new word to the dictionary,25 minutes for it to reboot!!!,64 MB graphics card and Windows 7,404 not found nginx message

No comments:

Post a Comment