A Formula Challenge with IF and SumIF
I have this setup in these columns:
H K L
2 Middletown, DE 8012.006.03
There are several destinations with several different account codes (L) that correspond to the different companies. What I want to do is track how many days the each travel to a specific location. So what I'm trying to do is have it look up the account
code first to identify the company, then I want it to look for the appropriate city and once that is located, add up all of the days as it counts them (H).
There are several destinations for each organization. So far I've been using a SumIf(), and that returns me all of the travel accomplished, but it doesn't sort through the destinations.
Solutions to the Problem A Formula Challenge with IF and SumIF
You can use =sumifs() to enter more than one condition
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: A Formula Challenge with IF and SumIF:
How to Fix A Formula Challenge with IF and SumIF with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can You Fix - A Shortcut Does Not Show File Name Properly?,Solution to Problem: ActiveCell.offset how to use a named variant,800B0100 Error Code,How to Fix - a lot of programs at start-up. Can I get rid of some of them so my computer will start faster??,Active X.ocr How to register the Active X components. Error 429,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up