After downloading skype, unable to open the application in Vista
downloading skype to my computer.
the download window appears but it won't let me double click to open the application.
am i doing something wrong?
Keys to the Problem After downloading skype, unable to open the application in Vista
- Which is the browser that you use to download?
- Are you able to download and install other applications without any issues?
- What happens when you double click to open the application?
Downloads generally are saved in the following location unless you have changed the location to download while saving the downloaded file:
Try installing/launching the application from this location and check if it helps.
System Update Readiness Command: To Fix After downloading skype, unable to open the application in Vista
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve After downloading skype, unable to open the application in Vista in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Reboot your Windows & see if error After downloading skype, unable to open the application in Vista is still there.
Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After downloading skype, unable to open the application in Vista:
How to Fix After downloading skype, unable to open the application in Vista with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:Add to Favorites on toolbar disabled Error,Fast Solution to Error: Adobe flash player constantly asked to be installed,Adobe Reader XI incapatibility with windows 7 or anti-virus wont open [Solved],Troubleshooting:Adding an average line to a bar chart. Error,How to Fix - adobe flash player wont work on my dell laptop?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded