2nd Monitor Taskbar Auto-Hide overriding full screen.
In windows 8, when I open a full screen video (youtube, twitch.tv) i can still see the "hidden" taskbar line over the video.
This problem does not exist on my primary monitor, only my secondary.
Is this a bug or is there a setting a need to change?
Keys to the Problem 2nd Monitor Taskbar Auto-Hide overriding full screen.
In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.
- Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
- Click on Boot Tab
- Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
- Select Network.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Reboot your System.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 2nd Monitor Taskbar Auto-Hide overriding full screen.:
How to Fix 2nd Monitor Taskbar Auto-Hide overriding full screen. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Read More: Troubleshooting:2 questions about a Search loop Error,Troubleshooter of Error: 32-bit internet explorer not working and adobe flash not working for 64-bit internet explorer,Tech Support: 3 unwanted email addresses appear in contact list. how do I remove them from the list?,How Can I Fix - 32-bit to 64-bit?,How Can I Fix - 2 windows, file download and run save cancel?,2010 Word docs t/f'd to new laptop are now 97-2003--help to t/f these back to 2010,2 msn.com site,3/4 of mt RAM is recognized but If only uses half of it how do i get my desktop to use all of my ram,4 minute delay in replying to, forwarding or compossing Hotmail or Outlook O.W.A., and browser freezes during this period.,4gb memory shows 3gb usable Windows 7