6.5 windows mobile emulator will not sync with win 7 professional
I am running win 7 professional and I installed windows 6.5 emulator but the sync program does not see the device I also downloaded wvm and installed that..now how do I get the sync program to recognize the device..
I can get to the internet from the emulator
but it gives me a connection error 0x02 when trying to use the program that I have installed on the device.
Solutions to the Problem 6.5 windows mobile emulator will not sync with win 7 professional
- Since how long have you been facing this issue?
- What is the exact error message?
I would suggest you to refer the below link to see how to sync music, pictures, contacts, and calendars with a mobile device.
For details regarding the Device Emulator for Windows Mobile refer the below link.
Using System Restore
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
- Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up in the list of search results).
- Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
- Click on Next and follow the instructions given.
Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.
Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.
Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 6.5 windows mobile emulator will not sync with win 7 professional:
How to Fix 6.5 windows mobile emulator will not sync with win 7 professional with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: How to Fix 3371 Errors in Windows XP,7,8&8.1?,Repair Corrupt Cab Files Error - How to Fix,Skchui.dll Error - How to Fix,Symantec Antivirus Slows Down Computer Error - How to Resolve,Error Windows Xp System Restore Incomplete Fix Solution,How to Fix - After updating from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 9, my Favorites are lost?,How to Fix - Combination Stacked-Clustered Chart in Excel - Align data with horizontal tick marks?,Solution to Error: Macro to search and copy rows to different sheets based on cell value,Need solution to this problem in order to stop Vista from beeping.__"Your version of Microsoft Deprecated DLL Components isn't compatible with this version of Windows",Server Error in '/' Application.Site also runtime error [Solved]
Read More: 64bit OS crash before reaching 50% RAM ? [Anwsered],7 vs. Vista Tech Support,Solution to Problem: 32 bit application in windows7 64 bit,4GB RAM Not Utilized by WINDOWS7 Ultimate( 64bit),How to Fix Problem - 7 Ultimate 24\/7 share does not reconnect clients when re-login?,2 msn.com site,2007 Performance Issue / Very slow saves to network share,Can I use my HP D110A web service printer as a proxy server?,can i use a zoom 56k v.92/v.90 modem with 64b dileup? netzero said i might have the rong modem?,Can I downgrade to win 32-bit?