2013 Excel does not work
2013 Microsoft Excel does not work, even when I uninstall and reinstall office 2013.
I do not know what the problem is.
I have also shutdown and restarted my laptop numerous times.
Keep getting the same old message:
Office is busy
We're sorry, EXCEL.EXE can't be used right now because Office is busy.
We're either updating or helping you add or remove some programs
You can try using EXCEL.EXE again after we're done.
It shouldn't' take long.
This is very annoying and frustrating.
I would like to receive a full refund for my purchase of the unreliable software suite.
Keys to the Problem 2013 Excel does not work
Check Windows System Requirements
This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing:
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 2013 Excel does not work:
How to Fix 2013 Excel does not work with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: 1327 Invalid Drive Z Error Code 80004004 Error Code 137 80072ee7 Fix 3315 Error 26 3213 1726 0X6be Error Code 1393 Acaptuser32 dll Error 3050 Biosinfo dll,Fast Solution to Fix Error 1017 Received Logging On To The Standby Error,Installation Error 1706 Error Fixer,Loopback Failure Error - How to Fix,How to Fix Pro Registry Cleaner Error,How to Fix Win 7 Installation Error Code: 0x800705070 Error Quickly
Read More: Troubleshoot:2010 Office Starter \"\"This version of Microsoft Application Virtualization is incompatible...Office Click-2-run\",Troubleshooting:12gb of shared graphic memory GONE !,Solution to Error: 2 GB of undeletable temporary files,Troubleshooter of Error: 2010 office word print only one page,2 general theorical questions [Anwsered],IE 8: Can't Send Page by Email AND Can't Send Link by Email,I can't connect to yahoo.com for online gaming after installing ex9 is there a problem?,c drive says full with 58gb and drive d has 219gb how to fromat drive c for more gb,Automatic Spelling Correction in MS Excel 2007,Attempting to install a financial program and getting error with regsvr32