Wednesday, February 24, 2016

How do I turn off auto-dim on my HP Pavillion?

I've got an HP Pavillion.
 WIndows 7 64-bit.

My screen auto-dims when I go to a dark webpage/picture/screen.
 It occurs while using my laptop.
 If I'm on a bright webpage the screen is at whatever brightness I set it at, however if I go to a dark webpage the screen then automatically dims.
 Then,
if I leave the dark webpage and go to a brighter page the screen goes back to being brighter.
 This all occurs while using the laptop- it's not the auto-dim after X amount of time.
 I want the brightness to stay at whatever I have it set at.
 I've tried control
panel display settings, device manager settings, and searching around for a fix but can't find one.
 How can I stop it from dimming?

Keys to the Problem How do I turn off auto-dim on my HP Pavillion?

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Run CHKDSK
  • Go to the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Restart your computer.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: How do I turn off auto-dim on my HP Pavillion?:

 

 

How to Fix How do I turn off auto-dim on my HP Pavillion? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: Babylon dictionary doesn t pop up when I use its activation hotkey on a text in Windows environment realtek drivers download Does a Windows 7 Installer Cleanup Utility exist realtek audio driver windows 7 I have multiple updates eleven that will not install on Windows 7 Pro This has been an issue for many months Please help realtek audio driver windows 7 Printing messages on Windows Mail realtek drivers download Sporadic Windows Explorer has stopped working even after hot fixes and repair install realtek driver Windows 7 won t load to login screen it keeps loading starting windows fixed realtek audio driver download Windows Server 2003 64bit Terminal Server has 2 mouse pointers when connecting via RDP realtek audio drivers three Scroll as a result of the record of hardware set up until you come across “Enhanced Display” listed.,Office 2103 - Word Works, Excel Won't Even Load.,Start Excel In Fullscreen Mode,Cannot Connect To Home Network After Connecting To Internet At Duke University,Error Code 1402 : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MSFS,Windows Update Install Error Code 8007371C
Read More: How to Fix - Office starter has disappeared?,Y axis help,Yahoo redirects to yahoo search [Solved],Blue screen problem : accounts not showing.... Tech Support,Fast Solution to Error: How can I automate the DCOM service when it is greyed out?,Screen flickers while browsing. __,Want to stop Word from asking me if I want to merge documents(Office),Qualcom Atheros,Windows 7 - Black Screen,IE 8 on windows 7 or 8? I need it to access business portals that do not support 9 or higher

No comments:

Post a Comment