Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Time reverts back roughly an hour every hour! Tech Support

Time reverts back roughly an hour every hour!

So ok I'll try to be as accurate/detailed as possible but I'm having a very weird issue and I'm not sure I have all of the details down.

The long and short of it is my computer won't hold the correct time for longer than about an hour (pretty much exactly an hour).
Say I'm sitting at my computer at 4:30, when the time reaches 5:30, it reverts back to 4:30.
I then have to change it to 5:30,
and sure enough an hour later (at 6:30) the clock would go back to 5:30.
This is all theoretical because in practice I don't notice it the moment it changes so I'll be using my computer for a while before I notice the time is wrong.

This is frustrating for a number of reasons.
The most common issue are the time stamps in my Skype conversations are based on MY computer time, so if I don't fix it as soon as it happens, messages start getting out of place.
It also causes more unnexpected
errors such as the in browser netflix streaming software freezing up whenever the time changes (some kind of authentication issue?).
A number of other programs suffer similar crashes/freezes.

I've tried changing the battery in my motherboard, I've tried disabling the automatic time server sync option in windows, I've also tried re-enabling it and using each of the different servers.

Any help would be excellent!

Solutions to the Problem Time reverts back roughly an hour every hour!

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Tweak IE Options
  • Open Internet Explorer.
  • Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
  • Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
  • Click "Apply".
  • Reboot your computer.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Time reverts back roughly an hour every hour!:

 

 

How to Fix Time reverts back roughly an hour every hour! with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: Action Center On My Computer Stopped Working About A Week Ago. It Won't Open.,"Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adaptor Is Experiencing Driver Or Hardware-related Problems" How Do I Fix This?,4 Questions On Restore Files And Recover System,Allowings One Person To Access A MS Access Database At A Time,Arrow Cursor On Desktop Screen,0 Is Showing As A Result Of Formula,Win 7 Backup And Restore Program Content Question,Windows 7 Will Only Start In Safe Mode!,Windows Was Unable To Create A Required Instillation Folder Error 0x80070005,Presentation Mode Is Always On When I Turn On My Computer. My Desktop Icons Are Gone And The Computer Seems To Run Slower.,Title Of Saved File,How Can I Change My E-mail From Windows Live Mail To Yahoo Mail? Whenever I Try And Send Something In Windows Mail It Tells Me It's The Wrong Server.,How To Merge/delete Networks In Windows 8/8.1 ? The Option Is Missing Here.,When I Use Hibernate Mode For More Than 2 Days I Can't Load Windows 7 Home Premium,Display Driver Has Stopped Working And Has Recovered Error
Read More: How to Resolve - server 2008 crashes with 32 gig flash drive?,[Anwsered] Customizing My Msn page,Code to add a decimal to the front of a column of numbers [Anwsered],[Solution] How do I get rid of mystart.incredimail.com that seems to have taken over my home page. i downloaded it by mistake and now I can not get shut of it. Is it a virus threat in any way.,[Solution] I can't initiate video call and can't accept video call from others?,Pc does not meet security requirements when trying to connect the computer remotely,IE 11 options under Security -- Internet Zone is locked,matlab 2007 windows 7 incompatibility,Windows 7 compatibility not working,homegroup setup fails

No comments:

Post a Comment