Install Windows live web
I already downloaded Windows live - setup but it occurred an error of 0x80070643 when I installed it on my computer (Window7 home was installed on my computer).
I am in Vietnam.
May you help me to deal with this error?
thanks a lot.
Solutions to the Problem Install Windows live web
This issue occurs because one of the previous installations puts the computer in a restart pending state.
Here are troubleshooting steps to fix the problem.
1. Restart your computer.
2. Visit http://download.live.com.
3. Select the program from the lists.
4. When the file download dialog pops up, click on Run to launch the installation wizard.
5. Re-install Windows Live Essentials.
If the steps above don’t work, try the steps below.
1. Clear the entries in the Windows Installer database by using the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility:
a. Download and install the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility from this site:
b. Start, click All Programs and then click
Windows Install Clean Up.
c. On the list of Installed Products, select Windows Live Web.
d. Click "Exit."
2. Restart your computer to make sure that all changes made will take effect.
3. Install the latest version of the Windows Live web from website:
For more information about how to download, install, and use the Windows Installer CleanUp utility, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility
Shinmila H - Microsoft Support
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Boot in Safe Mode:
- Open Run command as previously described
- Type MSConfig
- Click on Boot tab
- Tick Safe boot in Boot option
- Select Network
- Click Apply and OK
- Reboot your system
Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Install Windows live web:
How to Fix Install Windows live web with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: Action Center On My Computer Stopped Working About A Week Ago. It Won't Open.,"Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adaptor Is Experiencing Driver Or Hardware-related Problems" How Do I Fix This?,4 Questions On Restore Files And Recover System,Allowings One Person To Access A MS Access Database At A Time,Arrow Cursor On Desktop Screen,0 Is Showing As A Result Of Formula,Win 7 Backup And Restore Program Content Question,Windows 7 Will Only Start In Safe Mode!,Windows Was Unable To Create A Required Instillation Folder Error 0x80070005,Presentation Mode Is Always On When I Turn On My Computer. My Desktop Icons Are Gone And The Computer Seems To Run Slower.,Title Of Saved File,How Can I Change My E-mail From Windows Live Mail To Yahoo Mail? Whenever I Try And Send Something In Windows Mail It Tells Me It's The Wrong Server.,How To Merge/delete Networks In Windows 8/8.1 ? The Option Is Missing Here.,When I Use Hibernate Mode For More Than 2 Days I Can't Load Windows 7 Home Premium,Display Driver Has Stopped Working And Has Recovered Error
Read More: [Solution] Looking For A Formula Help !!,Corrupted Download of Windows 7 RC,ie 10 installed, doesn't work,Registry Key blocking installation of HP Printer software Tech Support,[Solution] Code 43 USB driver error causing black screen w\/ blinking cursor on Win 7 restart,Pc does not meet security requirements when trying to connect the computer remotely,IE 11 options under Security -- Internet Zone is locked,matlab 2007 windows 7 incompatibility,Windows 7 compatibility not working,homegroup setup fails