Windows 7 Pro freezes Windows every 60 seconds when using Windows applications
I have a Dell Vostro 460 running Windows 7 Pro.
When using IE and Office the windows freeze and the border fades when typing or scrolling. Nothing can be input until the mouse is clicked and the window 'awakens'.
Is there a fix? Thank you in advance.
Anwsers to the Problem Windows 7 Pro freezes Windows every 60 seconds when using Windows applications
Check if there are memory problems
Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
- Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
- Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
- The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Windows 7 Pro freezes Windows every 60 seconds when using Windows applications:
How to Fix Windows 7 Pro freezes Windows every 60 seconds when using Windows applications with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Suddenly cannot access any of my Programmes in Win 7 all icons no longer function The host POP3 could not be found Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly Account Mail Server POP3 Protocol POP3 Port 110 Secure SSL No Socket Error 11001 Error Number 0x800CCC0D Tablet not working in Windows 7 The USB Printer HP Laserjet 1020 cannot be recognize after hot pluging The instruction at 0x02e83c20 referenced memory at oxffffffff The memory could not be read What Formula do I use not sure how to set the criteria to look for a certain colour within the range of cells There is a local site in my company that will open fine in other browsers such as firefox safari chrome but when opening the site in IE7 or IE8 displays title HTTP 404 Not Found displayed The webpage cannot be found Unable to open sticky notes trying to use the DAYS360 formula in Excel 2007 and not having success need to count days between two calendar dates update for ie10 will not download USB devices do not connect after pc gone to sleep Windows 7 Synched my passport external drive and now I cannot add to Favorites Web sites that I work with are not coming up Text To Rows Not Columns When filtering with Excel 2007 there is a value in the column that does not show up in the filter box Tracking the changes in one table in another table,After I Sign In To Hotmail The System Get Stuck At Http://mail.live.com/default.aspx..how Can I Fix This,Auto Save Failure Windows 7,2 Programs Are No Longer Giving Me The Window To Save Files Or Import Files.,After Windows 8.1 Update Get Error Code 43 And My Mouse No Longer Works . I Have Uninstalled And Reinstalled. Can Anybody Help Please?,Akamai NetSession Interface-- Installation Error : 1603