Wednesday, February 24, 2016

How to Fix - "System Repair Application has stopped working"?

"System Repair Application has stopped working"

Hi there, I'm hoping to get some help with an error message that has suddenly started to appear on a regular basis.
For a few days now, the following message appears every time I turn on my computer, before I even click anything.
 
System Repair Application has stopped working

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
  Application Name: UpdateMonitor.exe
  Application Version: 4.20.729.0
  Application Timestamp: 488e9107
  Fault Module Name: StackHash_e52f
  Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
  Exception Code: c0000005
  Exception Offset: 00000000
  OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: e52f
  Additional Information 2: e98dfca8bcf81bc1740adb135579ad53
  Additional Information 3: 860f
  Additional Information 4: 6eabdd9e0dc94904be3b39a1c0583635
 
 
No matter what I click, "close" or "check online for a solution (recommended)," the dialogue box WILL NOT GO AWAY.
I was going to do a system restore, but I only have two restore points and both are from today, so obviously that will not help. 
 
This is driving me crazy and I'm sure it's not a good sign for my computer either.
Please help!!!
 
Thanks in advance!
-Renata

Keys to the Problem "System Repair Application has stopped working"

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Hi,
Are you using a Lenovo computer?
updatemonitor.exe is an application from Lenovo.
I'd suggest you get in touch with the manufacturer for best support.
Azeez Nadeem - Microsoft Support

[If this post was helpful, please click the "Vote as Helpful" (green triangle) button.
If it helps in resolving your issue, click "Propose As Answer" or "Mark as Answer" button.
By proposing/marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer
faster.]

Tweak IE Options
  • Open Internet Explorer.
  • Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
  • Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
  • Click "Apply".
  • Reboot your computer.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: "System Repair Application has stopped working":

 

 

How to Fix "System Repair Application has stopped working" with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: My work web browser Lotus Notes doesn t work with IE10 and I need to use Version 9 again How can I change back List of Email Recipients That is Not the list of Contacts Microsoft Wireless Mouse keyboard 3000 hotkeys not working Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Cannot Verify the Licence for this Product its not leting me go to https web mo gov doc offSearchWeb all i git is Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage ive tried on uther pc with out explorer 8 and it went right to it but with this one it wont need help My emails do not show a date How can I show them listed by date Laptop will not boot up properly my pc gave me a pop up notification that i have the same ip address as someone else what do i do now is that a security threat My Office WORD 2007 or OFC 12 Normal dotm template contains a bullet symbol 1 HARD RETURN symbol I cannot remove cut or delete these characters my volume mixer icon on the task bar will not open Microsoft will not open ever time it redirects me to view and track downloads pop up new tab reads element not found in IE 8 My PC keeps shitting down by itself and I cannot figure out what it happening It only does this if I levae it alone for more than 30 minutes Not able to access Internet Explorer 8 correctly my computer wont install anything error installer is not working,Can t install Subsystem for UNIX based Applications on Windows 7 Enterprise ati technologies drivers video card Excel 2007 with Windows7 not updating Recent files on right click of icon in start bar Ati Radeon treiber Internet Explorer for Windows 7 in Europe ATI driver Problems w Firefox and MS Office 2010 Beta new machine Windows 7 Professional ati technologies drivers video card Spotify has stopped loading in Windows 7 after 2 months perfect running Short of reloading the programme what can I do ati driver update Windows 7 freeze after shutdown ati radeon driver Windows Vista Update KB980248 breaks start menu and taskbar ati radeon drivers download scan realtek audio driver
Read More: How to Fix - Outlook 2013 AND Hotmail on my Windows 8 wont s,[Anwsered] Connecting Windows 7 PC to TV with HDMI cable,I keep getting this error message, that I cant x out of. The,How to Resolve - I need the "Use Auto Filter" do not be bloc,Cannot find Windows Essentials on the program list. [Solved],Windows media player encountered problem downloading files from my hotmail account how do I fix this ???,Where to find rules for solsuite 6?,Yellow triangle over internet access,When attempting to run backup and restore on windows 7 the backup fails and I get windows error code 0x810D0D37,The IP Helper service terminated with the following error: The data is invalid.

No comments:

Post a Comment