Thursday, February 25, 2016

When I copy content from a webpage, style is not carried in my Word 2007, especially the background color, why ? Tech Support

When I copy content from a webpage, style is not carried in my Word 2007, especially the background color, why ?

When I copy content from a webpage, style is not carried in my Word 2007, especially the background color, why ?

It carries the styles properly in older versions(2000,2004) of Word.

Please let me know how to achieve the same in later versions(2007,2010) of Word.

I am using Word 2007 on Windows XP.

Keys to the Problem When I copy content from a webpage, style is not carried in my Word 2007, especially the background color, why ?

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Check Windows System Requirements

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: When I copy content from a webpage, style is not carried in my Word 2007, especially the background color, why ?:

 

 

How to Fix When I copy content from a webpage, style is not carried in my Word 2007, especially the background color, why ? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: How To Restore Office 2007 With My Product Key After Updating From Vista To Windows 7,Windows 7 Backup Error Code 0X8100002F,Issue With Network Connection Getting Disconnected Randomly And Receive Error Message "DNS Server Is Not Responding".,Hotmail Sign In Says"password Incorrect" But It Is Correct,Classpnp.sys Issue - Need Recovery/reinstallation Disk,Windows 7 Does Not Load, Have To Restart Explorer.exe,Making Database Report With Three Databases. I Have Done This Before But It Was In 2005.,After Upgrading To Internet Explorer 9, Now Using Internet Explorer 8 My History Shows Sites I Didn't Access And Have Random Add-ons Installed,How Do I Know The Aero Effect Is Working In Vista,I Copy And Paste From Facebook Messages And Want To Make A Diary Which Program Would Be The Best Solution.
Read More: [Solution] "LogonUI.exe - No Disk. There is no disk in the d,When trying to access pages on Facebook I get a DEP error wh,How to Resolve - Excel 2007 - is there a way to create cell margins??,Windows Media Center WMC - Internet TV screen is cutoff during playback [Anwsered],Fast Solution to Error: Problem with Online Banking and 64 bit OS,How to unlock a Word 2010 form using Word 2007,how to fix runtime error(at 210:1138),waiting for background programs to close,marvell avistar wireless composite device adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems,Help with password protected file

No comments:

Post a Comment