Fields in Values(PT) required in Report Filter(PT)
I have certain 5 col fields in PT(Values).
My requirement is to have those 5 col fields as data for selection in PT(Report Filter) i.e.Page Field Area, so that, I can have choice to get report on selective PT(Value fields) only within report.
In short, I need PT(Values Fields) i.e.
Row Names as selection from PT(Report Filter)
Else, instead of Remove Fields, can we show/hide required value fields.
Solutions to the Problem Fields in Values(PT) required in Report Filter(PT)
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Fields in Values(PT) required in Report Filter(PT)
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Fields in Values(PT) required in Report Filter(PT):
How to Fix Fields in Values(PT) required in Report Filter(PT) with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Super Fetch not running start the SysMain service The spelling and grammar checking feature is not performing the spelling and grammar of the words Why The X to close the new message about cookies does not work in Chrome Web page sounds not playing with windows 7 the filtering on my 2007 excel does not work properly the filter count is incorrect often and the pull down filter box does not show all possible values in the given row Toshiba C660D vs Blue screen DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL The system can not log you on because the domain ADMIN 95DC6BDE2 is not available when attempting to download IE9 it says IE is already installed I cannot find it Unable to install HP printer software get Errorr Message Windows Installer service could not be accessed Use Lookup to return not only value but formatting attributes as well viewing certain websites cannot see all lettering like craigslist and banking site Update Rollup 10 for CRM 2011 Not available in Windows Update Catalog Vista Home Premium problem not exhibited when using Windows XP the value of the property fire page is null or undefined not a function object When addressing an email in the To box I receive a bunch of email addresses that are not in my contact list but are legitimate email addresses Where can I find them to either merge or delete Using SOLVER with countif constraint does not yield answers,Computer Freezes Or Does Not Shutdown Right,Ntbackup Had Taken In Windows Xp, Now Want To Restore Backup In Windows 7 Ultimate. Is This Possible To Restore.,Unknown Running Installer Prvents Download.,When I Am Checking For Updates, The Check Fails With Error Code 0x80090006.,Formula Needed To Categorize Numbers Into Ranges
Read More: How to Fix Problem - none of my programs open and run from start up menue?,How to Resolve - Formula for Total Time for Driving or Volunteer log?,[Anwsered] How to avoid having two footers in a pleading,Tech Support: MS Windows Back up failing,Solution to Problem: Code 404 File not found,3.00 GB Usable - Have 4GB installed, and HP website states this model supports 4GB - Windows 7 Ultimate 64,Tummy Tuck: Get An Idea Of The Issues It Can Solve,MLA Citation,Windows 7 recovery hard discs,Getting error message.