Cannot even download an anti virus
I cannot even download an antivirus, even when it is one linked on windows' page. I get the message "you must have admin rights to this program". I have two laptops running side by side to search and have tried almost everything listed for the past week
and a half. I have the admin password but cannot use this account online. My laptop came already loaded with windows 7 and i have no disc.
Anwsers to the Problem Cannot even download an anti virus
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Cannot even download an anti virus:
How to Fix Cannot even download an anti virus with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Time I Try To Open My Internet Explorer It Says (Not Responding),No System Maintenance Icon In Control Panel,How I Put Two Ip In Two Lan Card In Win 7,Excel 2007 Copying Cells Into Filtered Rows,Detect When User Adds New Column To Sheet,Can't Type Quotes In Some Forums,Im Looking For A Formula To SORT & Match To Get Max,Part II - Need Help With Nested IF(AND Statements,Task Manager (and Perfmon) Report ~50% CPU But Processes List Says System Idle Process 96%,Cannot Uninstall Juno Internet Software From Windows 7 Enterprise 32
Read More: How to Resolve - Windows performance index can not be obtain,[Solution] How can I be sure I have no more charges?,Graphics card What is better? [Solved],[Solved] I am running Windows 7. My startup is very slow. What happens if I diable applications?,Tech Support: Sending workbooks with formulas link to another workbook.,USB Mouse freezing,IE8 Auto Complete not working,How to get a "Text to Columns" macro and other macro to work together?,IE not working message pos up when trying to attach a photo file to email,Help with password protected file