Comparision of two cell at a time & Result in tick
Solutions to the Problem Comparision of two cell at a time & Result in tick
If A1 =1 and B1 =1 then in C1 you can put the following formula
Change the font of cell C1 to Wingdings
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Comparision of two cell at a time & Result in tick
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Comparision of two cell at a time & Result in tick:
How to Fix Comparision of two cell at a time & Result in tick with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: 2011 Macbook Pro running Bootcamp Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit freezes randomly beeping crackle sounds Adobe can t connect to Windows Live Mail Bug in Windows 7 Calculator Automatic reply from Windows Mail Bad Pool Caller Windows 8 HELP PLEASE BSOD after Windows Logo at startup Bad Driver AutoFailover Can t find HP laserjet 1012 drivers for Windows 7 Can t find and install Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter for Windows 7 on my Sony Vaio VPCEB4E1R BQ Creating a User in Windows 8 1 Problems Colors off in Windows 8 1 Blue links are purplish Red colors are maroonish etc Bug in Windows 8 1 Update 1 with ModernUI app icons in Task Bar Control Panel and Windows Explorer Won t Start At Windows 7 startup getting message there are too many programs started and to turn some off for better performance Disabling Metro Start Screen Reinstalling Start Menu Windows 8 Bluetooth is not working after updating to Windows 8 1 Do we need to install SID for Windows 7,blueant t1 drivers for Windows 7 home premium realtek audio driver I am planning to upgrade from Vista Home Premium to Windows 7 on my Gateway MT6828 realtek ac97 audio driver Is the Dell 8IO printer compatible with Windows 7 realtek drivers Setting up proper Virtual memory Windows 7 Ult 64Bit realtek hd audio driver SQL compatibility with Windows 7 realtek driver Windows 8 1 apps and features not working Fonts blurring Desktop side Internet OK realtek audio driver windows 7 Windows update re offers KB 2518870 2478663 after successful install realtek pcie fe family controller driver Broadcom BlueTooth driver Version V22.214.171.12400 , 155.79 MBytes