problems adding a series
Hi I have a simple 3 column chart with manufacturer, year made and total number for that year. I would like to create a bar chart that has totals on the Y axis and years on the x axis and a seperate series for the manufactures as there are only two.
I was able to create a bar chart with totals on the y axis and the year and manufacture on the x axis. Is there a way to just have year on the x axis and then a different color bar for each of the two manufactures? Thanks Paul.
Solutions to the Problem problems adding a series
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: problems adding a series:
How to Fix problems adding a series with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Cannot display online pdf files in IE8 Windows 7 asus com How do I run program written for Windows 95 asus support Intermittent connection issues with Windows 7 using Airport wireless router www asus com Problems with Windows Store and other apps Verification Code Email Password asus motherboard drivers Start Menu Windows Explorer has Stopped Working asus driver Windows 7 Ultimate computer seems to stop HD head seeking chkdsk no error asus motherboard drivers Windows Programs crash upon opening asus driver download If you are a common consumer of Microsoft Windows OS and your computer is running Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you may have been annoyed by the Get Windows 10 nagware/scumware/malware. Now the nagware will annoy more people. Recently Microsoft again has changed the rules of the get Windows 10 for free. It announced that some business PCs running the professional editions of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 would soon begin seeing the get Windows 10 notifications pop up to ask users to update to the newest Windows 10.,Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Has Delay In Opening Folders,Is It Possible To Enable 4gb On 32 Bit?,Which Programs Can I Uninstall To Reclaim Space,Windows 7 Slow Shutdown And Auto Restart,Epson Stylus 5500
Read More: \"Internet Explorer has stopped working\" message. Can't access any webpages. [Solved],Fast Solution to Error: Your system is running low on resources. You cannot log on as a new user...,program files and program files (x86) not displayed when selecting start up button [Solved],'Registry settings used by the iTunes drivers for importing and burning cds and dvds are missing' [Anwsered],Tech Support: Word: showing page number of multiple sections,STARTUP ERROR MESSAGE!,Language pack Windows 7,Trying to do a 2 axis chart,W7U-64 not allowing System Restore Points - Event 8193 VSS, Error 0x80042306,ie:can not connect to server. si could be disconnected