How to stop Windows 7 finding a device I have disabled
I am running Windows 7 which keeps finding a USB device that I cannot find a driver for.
I have disabled the device but Windows keeps finding it and beeping at me to let me know ther is a problem how can I stop it?
Anwsers to the Problem How to stop Windows 7 finding a device I have disabled
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
- Click Start.
- Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
- The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
- Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
- "Sfc /scannow"
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: How to stop Windows 7 finding a device I have disabled:
How to Fix How to stop Windows 7 finding a device I have disabled with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: Avtask Exe cleanmgr exeCwbckver exe Exe Has Stopped Working In Vista Dfbhd Setup Exe toaster exe Hdashcut exe stikynot exe Hpqgalry exe Isass Exe Entry Point Not Found Ikernel exe Launched Class Is Not Registered ccp exe file has stopped working 2015 Mci Info Exe Entry Point Not Found Data Execution Protection psexec exe Java exe Setup Exe Might Have Moved Deleted 7z465 exe What To Do For Mcshield exe High Cpu Usage Dumprep Exe It xcopy exe Dplaysvr exe What Exe Is This,Backup On Windows 7.1 64 Bit Fails Because It Says No Enabled Devices (0x80070422),Ofiice 2007 On Window 7: Any Faster Way Of Attaching A Working File To Reply On E-mail ?,Where To Store TS Files For Each User On A Windows 2008 Terminal Server,Why Window Explorer Is Stopped Working Is Pop Up While I Restart Or Shutdown Everytime?,Excel 2007 Web Query Reports That A Connection Was Established But Data Is Not Available.
Read More: How to Resolve - We have Microsoft 2003 on one computer with,Solution to Error: How can I limit rows and scroll faster in Worksheet,Internet Explorer is not working for many pages. [Anwsered],While watching video via Netflix my laptop shutsdown after about 20 minutes of viewing. [Anwsered],Windows 7 64 momentarily freezing when opening/closing minimizing and switching between open programs.,wmp icon associated with mp3 missing,word shuts down and restarts when adding citations,Interesting behavior with text formatted cells,How do I add pictures to the Start screen?