Wednesday, March 2, 2016

[Solved] URGENT: Windows 7 Defragment Increases my Used Space and eats up my free space

URGENT: Windows 7 Defragment Increases my Used Space and eats up my free space

Hello.
I ran my Windows Defragment yesterday.
Before the defragment, my empty space was 14.5Gb.
But after the defragment was done, my free space left only 4Gb++.
May I know what happen? I ran the disk error check but fail to solve the problem.
Please assist
me! Thank you!
 
P/S: I am using Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Keys to the Problem URGENT: Windows 7 Defragment Increases my Used Space and eats up my free space

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

ya, thanks both of you.
after i ran the defragment for the second times, the problem is solved.
thanks!

Manually editing the Windows registry

Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!


Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.

To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):

  • Click the Start button.
  • Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
  • While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
  • You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
  • Click Yes.
  • A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
  • Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
  • In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
  • From the File menu, choose Export.
  • In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
  • In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
  • In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
  • Click Save.
  • The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
  • You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: URGENT: Windows 7 Defragment Increases my Used Space and eats up my free space:

 

 

How to Fix URGENT: Windows 7 Defragment Increases my Used Space and eats up my free space with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: 2 Wzcsldr2 exe Netmon exeCli Exe Problem osa exe Dlbtbmon Exe Ssscheduler Exe Entry Point Not Found Fix Apvxdwin Exe Adsgone Exe Hpotdd01 exe Internal Error 2753 Dist acrodist Exe Imgstart exe Software To Msconfig exe Logonui exe Editor Multiple Iexplore Exe Qbw32 Exe Application Error Odbcad32 exe Error Ssk exe Startup exe For Windows 2008 Windows Search Exe Va10key exe wlidsvc exe dllhost exe com surrogate,It worked in XP but not Win7 Kingston Data Traveller urdrive app is not working my laptop will not pickup wi fi microsoft office starter not working Is there a way to uninstall not hide the default games in 64 bit Windows 7 HPE My hp Pavilion dv6755ee with Win 7 can not run jsp hyper text transfer protocol My gadgets list is not working My PC Stalls and does not respond Is there a way to import amounts in a column that match a UPC code in another column from one excel worksheet or work book to another My Windows 7 will not connect to my 2WIRE internet service Not able to connect to remote site in Windows XP computer Named values that worked in open Office are not working in office 2007 excel My netbook Acer1810TZ has Windows 7 installed my main computer has windows XP The wireless connection is working but I cannot transfer prints documents what do I require to do Not able to connect to remote site in Windows XP computer MAX not allow return of text comment Alternative command,After the computer sits idle for a few minutes, an error message is displayed. "The vtdispl display driver is not working properly, please reboot the computer to solve the problem.",OUTLOOK EXPRESS LANGUAGE (nothing to do with spellcheck),Creating and Saving Cover Page,Pop up blockers - must be turned off to enter consumer survey panel website,My microsoft "works" won't load due to a font cache error...any help is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment